Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 23, 2018

Sunday 7-22 Just Another Day

A lazy day

Today it got to 108, gives us 14 days over 100 degree this year.  I guess everywhere in the country is hot. Everyone be careful and drink a lot of water and keep cool.

We didn't have anything on the agenda, we didn't even leave the house. I worked on my puzzle and did some Sudoku puzzles. Larry started editing my annual book. We watched our weekly GizWiz and YouTube videos.

For dinner we had a t-bone steak that had been marinaded in the sweet teriyaki sauce I used for the sweet teriyaki beef skewers. I grilled it according to directions I got off the web, it came out great.

After dinner we finished watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel first season. Then we watched a couple episodes of Scott + Bailey, which is a British detective series. We had a very laid back day.

Relaxing in front of the television
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth