Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 2, 2018

Sunday 7-1 Smile and Be Happy

Smile and Be Happy

We stayed around the house the entire day. I worked on my puzzle and my annual book. Larry installed the cover he built to cover up some wires in the kitchen. He also backed up the computer data to the internet, at the beginning of every month he does this. Every week he backs the data up to a device at home.


The completed cover

Late in the day we watched some YouTube videos and then after dinner we watched two episodes of Endeavour, only one more to watch for the season. Then I worked out with Gold's Gym for a half hour. We had another laid back day.


A laid back day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth