Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Wednesday 6-6 Outstanding Day

Outstanding Day

For breakfast we tried something new, Duncan Hines Perfect for 1, cinnamon coffee cake. It's very easy to make, all you have to do is pour the mix into a cup, add 3 tablespoons of water and stir. Then pop it in the microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds, let it sit for 2 minutes, then it's ready to eat. It was good. Perfect for 1 comes in other flavors. You can buy it at Walmart.


Trying something new
 
Our lawn crew comes every other Thursday. If the grass is growing rapidly we will mow the front lawn the other weeks. Last Thursday was the crew day and this week Larry mowed the front yard. After doing this he blew off the driveway and front porch.


Our yard after Larry mowed

Larry mowing the yard

While Larry did the mowing I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted, vacuumed the house and mopped the floors. I also did laundry. I usually do these chores on Thursdays but while Larry mowed I didn't have anything to do so I did them today.


Doing chores around the house

After lunch it was still a little windy but with my tooth and the wind we hadn't been to the lake for almost two weeks so we decided to put the boat in. I really didn't feel like it but once on the lake I was glad to be out of the house. We started out by floating a little. Then we decided to do a set of wake surfing. When we finished surfing we floated again. While floating we saw a couple of boats pulling kids around in tubes. We had a great time at the lake.


Larry having fun wake surfing

In the evening we watched music videos on YouTube. While doing this I worked on m puzzle. We had a relaxing evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth