Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 15, 2018

Thursday 6-14 Weekly Chores

Happy Flag Day

The 14th of June is Flag Day to celebrate the adoption of the United States flag in 1777 and the Army celebrates its birthdays.
I did my weekly cleaning, vacuumed the house and mopped the floors. While I was doing my chores Larry worked on a couple of small projects in his workroom. He also played with the Amazon Fire Tablet and I worked on my puzzle.
Doing weekly chores



In the evening Larry and Patricia came to the house and we all went to Sun City for our weekly Thursday dance. We had three squares and two extra couples. We danced to very challenging tapes and had a super time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth