Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Wednesday 5-30 Starting New Jigsaw Puzzle

Just hanging out at the house

A few days ago I finished assembling the Old Shoe House jigsaw puzzle, today I took it apart and started a new one called Family Vacation. This puzzle is 2000 pieces and made by Buffalo. I really like Buffalo puzzles, they are well made and come with a poster that you can look at as you assemble them. First I separated the frame pieces from the other pieces, then we started to assemble the puzzle. Larry helped and we got a lot done. 


Family Vacation PUzzle

What we already assembled

Yesterday we had rented Dr. Strange, movie rentals from Google Play are good for 36 hours so tonight we watched it again. We had a very laid back day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth