Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Tuesday 5-29 Going to the Movies

What a beautiful day

Summertime is here, we had another 97 degree day with a lot of sunshine.

My tooth has continued to bother my so we have been avoiding the lake. Today Larry took me to the movies. He knows I like watching the Marvel Action movies and a new one was playing in Harker Heights. Their price for matinees is only $5.00 plus tax. We were the only ones in the theatre. We kind of wonder how the theatre makes any money. The movie was Avengers: Infinity War. I was disappointed because there were way too many characters fighting and the ending was a cliffhanger. Not the best Avengers movie but still it was good to go to a movie.

Going to the movies

In the evening we rented Dr. Strange (another Marvel action movie) from Amazon for $2.99. I thought it was a good movie. After the movie I worked out using Gold's Gym for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour. We had a good day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth