Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Friday 5-4 A Rainy Day

A rainy day

It rained all day. 

When we got home yesterday it was late and it had been a long day so I waited until today to unload the Minnie. Whenever the rain would slow down I would bring stuff in. Once I had everything unloaded I started doing laundry. I did five loads and I will do two more tomorrow. It's amazing how much laundry is created by two people but I have to take into account that we were on the road for six weeks. While I was doing laundry and unloading the Minnie we started catching up on YouTube videos we follow. It will take us awhile considering we didn't watch any last month. We also watched some music videos. We had a great time relaxing in front of the television. LIFE IS GOOD !!!!!!


Doing laundry

 

Relaxing in front of the television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth