Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 23, 2018

Thursday 2-22 We're Ready

I'm ready to hit the slopes

Once again it was in the mid 30s this morning and it barely got to 40 degrees. We had another day of rain. 

Yesterday, we were notified we had a package at the UPS Store. After breakfast we made a quick trip to town for the package and a couple of other items. 

In the afternoon I did my weekly housework and packed for our snow ski trip. I worked on some Sudoku. Larry checked the tires on the car and found they were a bit low so he put air in them. When the mailman came he delivered a cover Larry had ordered for the motorcycle. Late in the afternoon we had another package arrive via UPS. This package was our new ski goggles. That was fast, they came in over night. 


I'm ready to clean the house

Larry and Patricia met up with us to go to the Sundancers weekly A dance. We had enough people for exactly three squares. Once again, Bob called a few tips. When he called three couples had to sit out. We had a fun night of dancing to tapes and a caller and with friends.

When we got home we watched the Olympics. Our old ski googles had straps that were quick release. You push in on a tab and the strap separates, this makes it easy to get your goggles on and off. The new ones did not come with the quick release straps so we took my old strap off and put it on my new googles. It took a little time. We had to remove the straps from both pairs of googles by removing the stitching from the straps. Then I sewed the old strap onto the new goggles. Now my new googles have a quick release strap. When we get back from our trip we'll work on Larry's googles. 

Now we're ready to go snow skiing. LIFE IS GOOD.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth