Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday 1-21 A Day of Relaxation

We had a very relaxing day. There is no dancing on Sundays so what should we do.

I made mini waffles for breakfast. Then we went for a ride around town. Our month is up on Wednesday and Larry wanted to find the easiest route through town because he needs to fill the Minnie up with gas and we will be towing the car. He found a Flying J that is set up so it's easy to get in and out of and it's right off the interstate. 

We don't have a Krispy Kreme Donuts anywhere around us in Belton so we haven't been to one in years. When you go to a Krispy Kreme and the big orange sign advertising fresh donuts is lit up it means that they're baking fresh donuts and you get a free sample. This morning the light was on so we got a free sample each, we also bought four more. You can buy their donuts in grocery stores but it is not the same as getting them fresh from Krispy Kreme. Their donuts are very good but they are more expensive than most donut places. 


Krispy Kreme Donuts

When we got home I made lunch, then we spent the rest of day relaxing around the Minnie.

While relaxing I did some Sudoku and massaged Larry's feet. I have been bad about not getting all my steps in for the last week. It's not that I'm not active but when you dance Advanced you don't jump around, don't swing and you don't move fast like you do with Mainstream and Plus. But yesterday I got my goal plus extra, total steps 12,100. Since I have not been reaching my goal my Garmin fitness band has been decreasing the goal, it has gone from 12,500 steps down to 9,600 steps. This afternoon I walked around the park three times and earned 3,600 steps. After dinner I finished getting the rest of my steps. I got 10,000 steps by doing steps in place and a fifteen minutes jazz exercise.


Working Out

On Sunday nights I usually go over and play cards with a group of people but today I decided to stay home. I was tired. We had a day of relaxation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth