Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Monday 12-18Foggy Day

A foggy day
A foggy day

We woke up to fog, it was a light fog that stayed around the entire day, made things damp and cold. I used most of the day working on my annual book and doing a bit of reading.

In the afternoon I took a breather from reading and worked out for an hour with Wii Fit and Gold's Gym. When it was time for dinner I went outside to barbecue sausages. While I was barbecuing I ran out of propane so Larry replaced the tank. When he tried to put the replacement tank on the grill it wouldn't go on. He found out that the handle was bent outward, he had to bend it in. Then it worked great.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos and Rouge One, a Star War's dvd we own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth