Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Tuesday 11-7 A New Kitchen Tool

A surprise gift.

Have you had problems getting the perfect hard boiled egg? Well, the other day when we were watching the GizWiz, Chad had received an e-mail that suggested an egg per'fect color changing egg timer for boiling eggs. Chad bought one, in his experimenting it worked perfect. Larry thought this would be a good gift for me so he ordered one. I didn't know he had done this so when it came in today I was surprised. It's an egg shaped plastic timer that goes in the pan of water with the eggs. It has three different readings for doneness (soft, medium and hard). I put three eggs in a pan of water and put the timer in the pan. As the eggs were boiling I watched the timer and when the timer got to each setting I removed an egg, it worked perfectly. 


Hard boiled egg

Medium boiled egg

Soft boiled egg

The egg timer and eggs

We did other activities today. The first thing I did was clean and vacuum the interior of the Minnie. Then I put items back in and made the bed. While I was cleaning the Minnie Larry finished reading the Cork O'Connor book. 

After lunch we went to town. The first stop was at the Temple Library to return the Cork O'Connor book and the third and fouth seasons of Sherlock. While there we checked out the first and second seasons of Sherlock. The next stop was at HEB to do a little grocery shopping. Then we went to the UPS Store to pick up our mail and the two packages that were there. One was the egg timer and the other one was the replacement security camera. When our errands were finished we went home.


Grocery shopping

Once at home I played with the egg timer and Larry installed the replacement camera. I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos and started watched the first season of Sherlock. We had a busy day.

Watching television
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth