Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 17, 2017

Thursday 11-16 Another Hot Humid Day

It's still springtime around the corner

It's November and it's still springtime in the neighborhood. One of our neighbors has a vine of gorgeous blue flowers growing on his fence. One very cool morning when we drove by the flowers were droopy but the next day they were back in full bloom. They brighten up your day every time you pass by them. Yesterday I walked around the corner and took a picture of them.

Last Thursday when I was getting ready to stock the Minnie with food I opened the refrigerator door and I was overwhelmed by an ammonia smell. I thought at first it was a chemical reaction of wiping the refrigerator down with Pine Sol. Larry wiped it down with vinegar and water and the smell was still there. I waited until the next morning and loaded the food in it. The smell was still there but not as strong. By the time we got to Tool the refrigerator was still cooling but Saturday morning the refrigerator wasn't getting any colder. I moved everything I could to the freezer because it was cooler. When we got home I threw away the meat we had and other items that needed refrigerated I didn't want to take any chances. On Monday Larry ordered a new refrigerator, he thought it would take a week or two to arrive so we took the Minnie back to storage. Yesterday he received a phone call that it was going to be delivered today. It was delivered around 1:00. Larry expected to see a delivery truck but it came on an eighteen wheeler. The driver told us they come from San Antonio every day to do deliveries in the area. Now tomorrow we have a project to do.

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance A with the Sundancers. We had enough people for one square and three extra couples. We danced to complex calling which made it very challenging. We had a great time.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth