Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Tuesday 10-24 Running Errands



We had an expensive day.

Last summer Larry had a tooth pulled, You have to wait months for the area where the tooth was removed to heal before you can place an implant. In our stack of mail we got an advertisement from a local dentist listing implants at a very reasonable price. Yesterday, Larry made an appointment and he was surprised they had an opening for an implant consultation at 9:00 this morning. The dentist determined the area was ready and said he could do it today considering they had a cancellation. Now it will take a couple of months before things have healed and a crown can be put on. It cost us $1995.00 for the crown and the implant which was less than half of what we had been previously quoted. Hopefully, Larry won't have any problems. While I was waiting for Larry I finished reading a book on the tablet and played some pinball on the tablet.


Going to the dentist

 My tennis shoes were shot and I needed a new pair so when we left the dentist we went to Academy where I found a pair I liked. Larry also needed a new pair and he bought the same shoes. 
    
Next we drove to Belton and paid for the car tags and the boat tags. Then we drove a couple of blocks and paid our property taxes. Property taxes in Texas are very high, our house is under 1600 square feet and our tax bill was $4000.

When we got home I made some lunch for myself. Larry was still numb so he had to wait. During the afternoon I finished up doing laundry and started another jigsaw puzzle called The Presidents.

I worked out on my Wii Fit for fifteen minutes and Just Dance for fifteen minutes. When I started the Wii, it told me it had been 63 days since I used it. It was correct considering I didn't use it while we were on our trip.

In the evening we watched some YouTube videos. We also watched the first episode of the second season of Durrells In Corfu and watched a series off of Amazon called Upstanders. The series had 11 episodes of short 5-7 minutes stories about people in America, it was a very good series. We had a busy day of doing errands.


Watching television
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth