Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Wednesday 8-2 Dreary Rainy Day

A rainy day

We're excited, we woke up to rain. the rain stayed in all day and the temperature never got above 80. I have been watering my flowers twice a day for the last three days and the flowers are looking a little better. Hopefully the rain will help them even more.

We didn't do much today considering the rain. I worked on my puzzle, did my daily challenges and worked out for a half hour with my Gold's Gym program and a half hour with my Just Dance programs. Larry read. We had a relaxing day.



Gold's Gym Program

Just Dance Program

In the evening we met up with Louis and went to Allemande Hall to dance A with the TIPS Club. We had one square and a couple extra men so the women were busy. We had a great time dancing to A tapes and with our friends. When we got home I worked on my puzzle and book until it was time for bed. We had a good day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth