Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Tuesday 8-22 Finishing up

We're so excited

Today I finished loading up the Minnie. Then I did a couple loads of clothes and cleaned the house. When we go on a trip I try to make sure the house is clean because it's always nice to come home to a clean house.


Doing chores around the house

We were going to leave Friday but we decided to leave tomorrow morning because they are reporting we may have rain for the next few days. 

After finishing up my housework I worked out for an hour on my Gold's Gym and Just Dance.

Working Out

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television. We watched YouTube videos and a couple of PBS shows off the Roku. The first show was a POV episode called Tribal Justice, it was about two Native American judges reaching back to traditional concepts to help reduce incarceration with the youth of their tribes. The next one was the last episode of the first season of Endeavour. I can hardly wait to begin our Fall Trip. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!


Watching television
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth