Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 17, 2017

Sunday 7-16 Fun Times

Just having fun

We started the day off by watching Sunday Morning on CBS. Then I worked on my puzzle and on my book. While I was doing this Larry read. 

In the afternoon Larry and I went to Allemande Hall to do some A dancing with the TIPS Club to Dale calling. We had enough people for a square and one extra lady so the ladies switched out. While we were dancing a small shower came though which kept the temperature down to the low 90's but the humidity was really high. We had fun dancing with our friends and to Dale.


Let's go square dancing

In the evening we watched three episodes of Night Manager and I watched an episode of Father Brown. I worked on my daily challenges. We had a relaxing evening. 


Watching television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth