Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Monday 7-10 A Day of Relaxation

Relaxing

It was a beautiful morning and the wind was down, Larry asked if I wanted to go to the lake, I told him I really didn't feel like doing anything, I was tried from yesterday's dancing so we hung around the house. I worked on my yearly adventure book and worked on my puzzle. Larry read a book and watered my flowers.

In the afternoon I worked out with Gold's Gym and Just Dance for an hour. I hadn't worked out using my Wii Fit for five days but I still was keeping active by square dancing and doing a jazz routine I learned.

I surprised Larry by making a salad for dinner, I hadn't made a salad in a long time. I cut up lettuce, red pepper, pepperoni and a hard boiled egg. I had everything Larry had in his salad except for the hard boiled egg. The salad tasted good.

After dinner we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. There were enough people for seven squares and a few extra. We had enough people for a square to dance an A tip. We had another outstanding night of dancing with friends and to Brad Caldwell. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth