Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Tuesday 6-20 Movie Time

What a great day!!!

This morning I was sitting at the dining room table working on my puzzle when Larry decided to take me to a movie. He didn't say which movie he was taking me to I assumed it was the new Pirates of the Caribbean but I was wrong. When we got to the theater he told me the movie was Wonder Woman. He told me that it had better reviews than the Pirates of the Caribbean, it was a good movie starring Gal Gabot and Chris Pine. It was an action movie based on the superhero DC Comic.

Going to the movies

Superwoman Movie

After going to the movies we swung by The UPS Store to pickup our mail and a package. It was lunchtime and we thought about going out but decided to go home.

In the afternoon I worked out with my Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance for another half hour. Larry read a book. After my workout I worked on my puzzle until it was time for dinner.

Working Out

After dinner we watched our YouTube videos and a movie off of Amazon. The movie was Tracker, it was about an Afrikaner veteran who immigrates to New Zealand and is hired to track down a man that was accused of murdering a soldier. It was a slow moving movie but I liked it. Then we started watching a series on Amazon called Fortitude which is about a small town in Iceland. We only watched one episode and I'm not sure if I like it or not. Then I worked on my puzzle and did my daily challenges.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth