Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 9, 2017

Thursday 6-8 Weekly Cleaning

Doing chores
It's definitely summertime, got up to 95 degrees today but we still kept busy.

I woke up early this morning considering Larry had a 8:30 appointment with his Endodonist to finish up a root canal. When we got there the parking lot was almost empty, we were the only ones in the waiting room. It took about an hour to finish up the job. The dentist once again had to deaden the area before working on it. It didn't take as many shots as last week. Larry was the only patient so the dentist didn't seem to be rushed and worked a bit slower.  

While we were in town we swung by The Home Depot to buy a water can so I can water the flowers I planted. When we got home I mowed the front yard. While I was mowing Larry vacuumed the car and blew out the garage, down the drive, around the eaves and the front porch. Then I watered my flowers using the new water can.

After working outside I had lunch. Larry didn't eat anything until later since he was still numbed up. When I finished eating I vacuumed the house and mopped the floors. Then I worked on my puzzle until I couldn't keep my eyes open so I laid down for a half hour. I couldn't get to sleep so I got up and went back to working on my puzzle.

It's Thursday and the Sundancers have their A dance at 6:30. We leave the house a little after 5:00. Before leaving I barbecued a hamburger for Larry and a salmon pattie for me. 

Today we had two squares and an extra couple. The last tip was a challenge and everyone struggled with it so we stopped the dancing a few minutes early. We had a super time.

After saying good-bye to Larry and Patrica we went inside and relaxed before calling it a night. Larry read his e-mail and I did a jazz routine. Then I watched a couple episodes of Midsomer Murders on KLRU. We had a busy day but it was fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth