Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Saturday 6-10 Just Another Day

Just hanging around

We had a very relaxing day. 

Larry did some yard maintenance stuff while I worked on my puzzle. While watering my flowers I noticed that even more plants are sprouting, I planted seeds in rows on all four sides of the planter and the plants are coming out on three of the sides. The only side without sprouts is in the front, maybe that's because I had put the silk flowers there and they were blocking the sun or maybe the Nasturtiums I planted in the front take longer to germinate, anyway, I removed the silk flowers and put them in the front yard. It's very exciting watching the flowers grow.

Over the years we added a lot of channels on the main menu of our Roku and many of them we never watch. Larry decided to clean the menu up and removed the channels we don't use. Then we watched a few concerts off of the Tiny Desk Concert channel. Then we listened to Pandora while Larry worked on my annual adventure book and I worked on my puzzle.

In the evening we watched the other dvd Louise loaned us, which was Sully. I had watched this movie when we were in the Rio Grande Valley. It is an ok movie staring Tom Hanks. During the movie I worked out for a half hour by doing Jazz Dance. We had a very relaxing day.

Watching television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth