Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Friday 6-9 A Fabulous Friday


We woke up with overcast skies and humidity in the 80's.

Larry received his last Seeds Program item last week, it was a Ryobi Electric Power Washer. He decided to start working on the review. He started out by assembling the washer, actually very little assemble required, simply connect a water hose to the inlet, the sprayer hose to the output, the spray wand to the hose and then plug it in. The washer came with a three nozzles, one for dispensing soap and the other two are used to clean different surfaces. It is lightweight, easy to handle and is quieter than our old washer. The hose is very flexible which made it easy to roll up and put back in the box. He sprayed part of the drive with each of the two nozzles and sprayed down the mailbox. When he ordered the power washer it came with an additional attachment to clean driveways and other flat surfaces. Before putting the washer away he played with this attachment. It worked super and it cleaned real fast. After playing with this product Larry wrote his review on it. We give this product a thumbs up.

The electric power washer we played with

The parts that came with the washer

Spraying off the mailbox

Comparing the different nozzles

Using the surface cleaner attachment

After playing with the power washer Larry asked if I had watered my flowers, I told him I hadn't so we went out back to water them. As I was getting ready to water them Larry noticed a few of them were already starting to grow. This was a surprise considering we had just planted them a couple days ago. I'm not positive which ones they are but I think maybe they are the Marigolds.

After lunch I laid down for a couple hours. When I woke up I worked out for about an hour. My Wii is broken and my new one isn't going to be here until Wednesday of next week so I worked out using a couple of programs on the Roku. The first routine I did was Jazz Dance off the All Fitness TV Channel. All Fitness TV has different workouts you can choose from. I like Anti-Aging which is an hour long and Jazz Dance. I usually use Jazz Dance considering it is Cardio. I have used this routine many times so I have it memorized. When I use it on the Roku it takes 27 minutes because it includes stretching but when I do it without the Roku I do it for 15 minutes without stretching. Either way I have fun doing it. I also loaded up a new channel on the Roku called Fit You and worked out to Butt Boot Camp. Fit You has many routines you can choose from. I chose Butt Boot Camp because it was 14 minutes and it firms up your butt. After doing this routine I was tired and I think my muscles are going to be sore tomorrow. I used some muscles that I usually don't use. I had fun doing this routine. 

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos. The other day when Louise came to visit she brought a couple of dvds she thought we would like, Snowden and Sully. We watched the dvd Snowden. It was a good movie. Afterwards I worked on my puzzle and played the Daily Solitaire Challenges on the computer. We had a fabulous day.       

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth