Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 15, 2017

Sunday 5-14 Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
To all the mothers that follow my blog, Happy Mother's Day. I'm a mother of Flo, my four legged child. We don't have any children so I consider her my child. I treat her like a child and talk to her all the time. 

I started my day out by going for a three and a half mile walk to Temple Lake Park and through the park to the boat ramp with Larry. As we walked through the park we saw people fishing off the banks and boat trailers in the parking lot. It was a very nice walk. By the time we got back to the house we were tired.

Flo wanted to go for a ride so she pestered us about it. I did dishes and then loaded her into the car. We went to Walmart in Belton and bought an apple pie for mother's day.

In the afternoon we hung around the house and watched a couple of episodes of GizWiz along with some YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called Leonie. The movie was a drama biography about an early 20th century American editor, educator and journalist Leonie Gilmore. It was a very good movie. After the movie I worked on my puzzle. We had a marvelous day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth