Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Monday 5-8 Back in the Saddle Again


Today was just another manic Monday. We started off by taking the Minnie back to storage, then we filled the car with gas and afterwards did a little shopping for car maintenance stuff.  


Going Shopping


After lunch Larry went outside and treated for bugs. I worked on my puzzle and did some Sudoku. When it was time for dinner I barbecued Italian sausage patties on the charcoal grill. Flo came out to keep me company.

Getting the charcoal ready

Flo keeping me company

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. We hadn't been square dancing in about seven weeks so I was a little rusty. I was glad we didn't dance any A moves. They had seven squares. Everyone was glad to see us, it always feels good when people miss you. We missed dancing with the Sundancers and to Brad Caldwell. We had a great evening. We're back in the saddle again. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!    


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth