Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Friday 5-26 Taking Care of Yards

A laid back day
We woke up to overcast skies and wind. We didn't have anything on our agenda so we hung around the house the whole day.

Larry has been working hard to keep the front yard under control, he is doing a great job but we haven't taken care of the back yard as well. So this morning he decided to fertilize the back yard. Before spreading weed and feed he asked Alexa to turn on the irrigation system for the zones and amount of time he wanted to water, Alexa is so cool. After spreading the weed and feed he sprayed the little bit of weeds that we have in the front yard with Weed B-Gone. 

Treating for weeds

The weeds Larry was treating for

We spent the rest of the day relaxing. Larry read and I worked on my puzzle. I worked out using the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour. 

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and a couple of movies off Amazon. The first movie was Echo Lake starring Sam Zvibleman about a thirty year old guy whose losing control of his life. It was a comedy but we didn't like it. It was slow and the language was bad. The second movie was A Hologram For The King starring Tom Hanks, it was about a failed American sales rep travels to Saudi Arabia to sell his company's product to a wealthy monarch. It was a comedy and I liked it. During the movies I baked some snicker doodle cookies using the pizza pan. They came out perfect. After the movie I worked on my puzzle and did my daily challenges.  

Our dessert
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth