Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Tuesday 2-28 Allergies

I woke up with a headache and my stomach was a bit upset. I woke up the same time as Larry did but my headache was so bad I decided to stay in bed, I thought if I stayed in bed a little longer I would feel better. I crawled out of bed about a half hour later and took a shower, I was feeling a little better. I made breakfast and than went back to bed for a couple of hours.

When I woke up it was time for lunch.. After lunch we went to get the Minnie, this weekend we're going on another square dance trip to Tool Texas. This is going to be a Mardi Gras celebration. On the way to get the Minnie we stopped by the Goodwill in Belton to see if they had anything Mardi Gras related, they really didn't have anything but we didn't leave empty handed, we bought Handkerchiefs.
The finished project on the left and the project with one solar panel
Building the plate to hold the solar panels
Soldiering wires on the solar panels
Testing out the solar panels and the fan
After picking up the Minnie we went back to the house. I worked out for a half hour with my Wii Fit, a half hour with Gold's Gym and a half hour with Just Dance. After my workout I started to feel a lot better. While I was working out Larry worked on a Minnie project. A couple of weeks ago he built an extension for one of the Minnie's vents, it has a small fan and a solar panel to power it, today he built a second vent extension, this one has two solar panels, it should work even better than the first one. The extension came out perfect. 

For dinner I barbecued a cheese burger for Larry and a salmon burger for me. I made a Jell-O No Bake Cherry Cheesecake earlier in the afternoon that we had for dessert.

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and a movie on Amazon. The movie was called The Trail, not a very good movie. On PBS we watched the first episode of Spy in the Wild. This episode was about how mothers in the wild take care of their young. Then I worked on my puzzle and did my daily challenges. We had a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth