Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 10, 2017

Thursday 3-9 Doing this and that.

What's on the to do list
It was overcast and very humid today. We really didn't have much to do but we ended up doing a lot of stuff. We started out doing yard work. I mowed the front yard while Larry treated for weeds, blew off the porches, garage and driveway. We have a few live oak trees in our yards and this time of year they lose their leaves. The leaves were starting to stack up and Larry wanted to treat for weeds in the gravel so he had to blow the leaves off the gravel. 

Blowing leaves out of the gravel
Spraying weeds
While Larry was treating for weeds I cut up the rest of the pork roast and put it in the crock pot, I added barbecue sauce then I slow cooked it for a couple of hours. When it was done we made sandwiches for lunch. After lunch I straightened up the house and vacuumed. I did dishes and washed a few rugs. I worked out for an hour on my Wii Fit and Just Dance. I worked on my jig saw puzzle. When it was time for dinner I heated up leftover ham hock and beans.

After dinner we got ready to go square dancing in Sun City with the Sundancers A dancers. Our friends Larry and Patrica showed up around 5:00 to drive with us. Tonight we had one square and five extra dancers. One of the dancers was single so when he was dancing and I wasn't dancing with Larry I danced with him. The dancing went great, the callers on the tape called really well and the speed of the tape was a bit slower. We had a super time dancing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth