Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Saturday 3-25 Finishing Up Loose Ends

I'm so happy to see you
Yesterday, when we were getting ready for our trip Larry noticed that my hiking boots were worn to where the soles on the heals were completely worn through to the base material. He was surprised that I could hike in them without hurting my feet on rocks on the trails. I guess I have tough feet. Well, the first thing we did this morning was go to Academy to buy me a new pair of hiking boots. They didn't have the same ones I bought last time but I found a pair in the women's department that I tried on but they were a little tight. We found another pair in the men's department I liked that fit perfectly.

Before going to Academy we stopped to wash the car, yesterday we got caught in the rain and the car was filthy. We went to Mister Car Wash. It wasn't busy so it didn't take long. Then we we stopped at Ye Olde English Bakery in Temple and shared a couple of delicious pastries. Then we went to Academy.

When we got back to the house I did a couple loads of clothes and finished getting the Minnie ready for our trip. After finished loading the Minnie with food and clothes I made the bed. It took me a few hours. While I was doing this Larry finished getting the electronics together.

Larry and I talked about getting storage boxes for the Minnie to keep items more organized. We went back to town. We looked at Dollar Tree and found one that would work. Then we went to The Home Depot, Target, Michael's and Office Max, fortunately they are all in the same shopping center. We didn't find what we were really looking for. We decided we would continue to look.

The container we bought I put my Sudoku books, pencils, pens and erasers in it. Now they won't fall out when you open the cabinet. 

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and a few shows on KLRU. The shows we watched were Austin City Limits, which had James Taylor on for the entire hour, Doctor Blake Mysteries and two episodes of Midsomer Murders. We had a busy day.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth