Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 24, 2017

Thursday 2-23 Doing Chores

Do I have to vacuum?
It's time to clean the house. Some of my chores are done daily such as washing dishes and cooking but once a week I try to do more detail cleaning. Thursdays happen to be the day since our friends meet up with us at the house to go to Sun City to dance A. This motivates me to get up and clean the house. I start by cleaning the bathrooms, then I vacuum, if the floors need to mopped I will do that. Today I ended up doing a couple loads of laundry. I may complain about doing my chores but it really isn't too bad once I start.

Larry is getting ready to start his vent project so he went up in the attic and checked out how he was going to get to where he wants the vent to be, he had to move some insulation out of the way and he put a couple of walkways across the attic so he could get to where he wants without falling through the ceiling. He also made a list of a couple of more items he may need.

Before starting my chores we loaded Flo into the car and took the Minnie and car dolly back to storage. After putting the Minnie and dolly in storage we swung by The Home Depot and picked up a couple of things. 

After lunch I worked on my chores and then I worked on my puzzle and worked out with Just Dance for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour.

In the evening we went to Sun City and attended their weekly A dance. There were enough people for two squares and three extra people. It was very challenging and we had a super time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth