Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Monday 2-6 Another Manic Monday

We started out the day by sharing a Belgium waffle for breakfast. It was misting outside and overcast. Larry asked me if I wanted to go to the gym or for a walk. We put our gym account on hold while we were in the valley and haven't been back in over a month. I decided it was time we went back to the gym. We loaded Flo into the car and went to Planet Fitness. Larry surprised me by working out with me.We checked in at the desk and Larry asked if our membership was active, they said we were still on hold. The clerk was new but another one helped her out and told her how to get us off hold. I worked out on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Larry worked out on the treadmill for 20 minutes, he did a set on five weight machines and he moved to the sliding stepper for 5 minutes. Afterwards he used one of the massage machines for 5 minutes. When we finished our workout we went back to the house.

Working Out at Planet Fitness
We are planning a Spring Trip, right now we think we will follow the Mississippi River from Louisiana all the way to where it begins in Minnesota and then we will go into Canada, this afternoon Larry started doing some research about cell phone and internet service in Canada. We also watched a couple episodes of GizWiz and I took a nap on the couch. When I woke up I worked out with Just Dance for a half hour. 

Brad Caldwell calling the dance
Our friends waiting for the next call
Larry having fun dancing with friends

Larry having a grand time doing the right and left grand
It's Monday and every Monday the Sundancers have a dance. We always have a great time dancing with them. Larry danced all the Mainstream tips but one and we danced all the Plus tips. I sat out one Mainstream tip and Larry danced it with Becky who is a friend of ours from Killeen. The tip he sat out I sat out also. We had a super time dancing with our friends to Brad's calling. We had a Manic Monday.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth