Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Monday 2-20 Rain and Sunshine

Rain in the morning
Sunshine in the afternoon
A thunder storm rolled in about 1:00 in the morning. When Larry woke up and fed Flo it was still raining. Flo did her normal routine of laying outside on the front and back porches a couple of times.

I woke up and made breakfast then I did a couple of loads of laundry. We hung around the house the whole day. Larry is doing some research for a new project he is thinking about. Every since we have been in the house in the heat of the summer the living and dining areas are warmer than the bedrooms. If you're sitting in the dining room or on the couch near the outside wall it is very noticeable. Larry is thinking about adding another air conditioning vent in that area. It would be difficult and require a number of ducting pieces so he is still thinking about it. He would also have to do it this time of year because it is simply too hot to work in the attic in the summer.

In the afternoon I worked on my jig saw puzzle. Flo went outside and I was putting her on her chain with her her leash when she thought she was going on a walk. When we go on trips we take her for a few walks every day so she gets used to it. I felt guilty so I took her for a short walk. She wanted to go farther but I convinced her to turn around and go home. By the time we got home she was tired. She stayed outside on the chain for a little while to rest.

Square dancing in the evening
In the evening Larry and I went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. They had nine squares for mainstream and seven for plus. After the dance there were enough people for an A tip. I don't know how Brad Caldwell does it. He works full time and shows up every Monday at 5:00 to 9:00. He teaches new dancers 5:00 to 7:00. He calls for the regular dances at 7:00 to 9:00. But he rarely stops at 9:00, he either does a tough plus tip or an A tip. We had a super time.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth