Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Friday 2-24 Smile, It's Friday

Have a fun Friday
It was windy most of the day. Larry worked on the new vent project all morning and I worked on my puzzle. It was starting to get warm in the attic so he called it a day. We cleaned up the mess that was made when Larry cut the hole for the vent in the ceiling of the dining room then I made lunch.

Doing errands
After lunch we went to town to do a few errands. First was doing a little grocery shopping, next was filling the car with gas and the last was to check our mail at the UPS Store. We knew there was a package waiting for us and Larry was excited because the package was the solar panels he had ordered from China, they  took a long time to arrive, probably got held up in customs.

Program I worked out with

After putting the groceries away I worked out with my Wii Fit for a half hour. I didn't workout too long considering my back and hip were bugging me a little. 

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos and the GizWiz weekly show. Then we watched a Jason Bourne movie that we own. We had a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth