Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Tuesday 1-24 We're Tired

Sunny windy day
It was a gorgeous hot and windy day. It got up to 90 degrees but the wind was blowing hard so it didn't seem to be that hot. 

We started the day out by going to Tropic Star to an A dance called by Joe Saltel, the line dances were cued by Karen Tripp. There were 57 couples which made 14 squares plus an extra couple. I have been wearing my belly dance belts to the dances and on lots of days women come up to me and say they heard me jiggling so they knew I was having fun. Joe had us thinking a lot during the dance and  at times when I think too hard I have a tendency to make mistakes. Even though I made more mistakes than usual I still had fun.


On the way home from the dance we swung by Wendy's and had lunch. I had the chicken sandwich, Larry had a small chili and we shared an order of cheese and bacon fries. When we entered  into Wendy's a couple from J5 RV Park waved at us. When we sat down to eat lunch we sat by them so we talked a little. While we were talking they suggested that we buy a $2 key because the money goes to an orphanage. When you buy the key you get a free frosty for a year. The frosty is very small but it was for the cause and not the free frosty. Larry and I shared the frosty.

We hung around the house all afternoon. I took a nap and Larry and Flo went outside and relaxed. 

In the evening we went to Pharr South for a DBD Plus Dance which Randy Dougherty calls. We like dancing to Randy but tonight the entire floor was having problems. We still had a good time. 

Square Dancing is fun
Today we didn't dance too well. We made mistakes that we shouldn't have, we figure we must be tired. We have been dancing 10 dances a week and each dance is 2 hours, tomorrow we're going to take the day off.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth