Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Friday 1-13 Fabulous Friday

Our day was very relaxing. Our only dance was an A level dance this morning at 10:00 to Darryl Lipscomb, he had 15 squares, for an A dance 15 squares is excellent, Joe Saltel normally pulls in the largest attendance in the valley with his plus level donut dance and the other day he had 28 squares. In between the square dancing tips Karen Tripp did a line dance. I sat one line dance out to have a doughnut. I normally wear a belly dance belt to the dances. I have five belts, two of them have silver jingles on them and they over lap a little so they jingle more than my gold ones. Today I wore a red belt with the silver jingles. After one of the line dances Karen came up to me very excited and said she thought it was great to hear me jingling during the dance. Darryl called eight tips and the squares we were in mostly had very good dancers. Marcy and Don Caldwell was at the dance so we visited with them while sitting out the last tip. They sat out the last tip because they were going to attend the C2 dance at 1:00. We had a fabulous time dancing to Darryl. 

On the way home we stopped at HEB to do our grocery shopping. We didn't get back to Flo until 1:30. She was one happy dog to see her mom and dad. After saying hi to her I put the groceries away then I made ham sandwiches for our lunch. When l finished eating lunch I took Flo for a walk. It got up in the 80's but it was windy so it didn't feel like it. After the walk we went inside and relaxed with Larry. I did some Sudoku and did my daily challenges of Solitaire, Larry read. 

We stayed home all night. I baked Oatmeal Scottie cookies for dessert. After I took Flo for her last walk we stayed outside for a little while. Flo enjoys her walks because she can say hi to her dog friends and their owners. We had a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth