Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

12-23 Getting Ready

LIFE IS GOOD!!!
The weather was nasty with drizzle on and off for the entire day and in the afternoon there was even a little fog. We still had a good day.
The finished box
Busy Day
I spent most of the day getting the Minnie ready to go on our trip to the Rio Grande Valley. While I was doing this Larry finished up the box for the ramp by putting three coats of polyurethane on it. Flo kept me company by laying by the Minnie or on the front porch. The only thing I have left to do on the R.V. is load up the refrigerator and odds and ends. We won't do this until the day before we leave on the trip.
Watching television
In the evening we watched YouTube videos and Iron Man 2. The rest of the evening we relaxed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth