Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 16, 2016

12-15 TIPS Christmas Dance

Christmas Outfits
It was brisk all day with the wind out of north. In the morning Larry took me to the gym where I did the treadmill for 35 minutes. I was going to do some weights but the treadmill wore me out. I had my grocery list made out and with me but we decided to pass on going to HEB. Larry had read that the weather was going to warm up to 70 tomorrow so we postponed finishing up the staining of the dog ramp. We spent the afternoon just relaxing. I even took a nap.

We have been going to Sun City on Thursday nights to dance A but this week it was cancelled due to sickness and people being out of town, that was ok because it gave us an opportunity to dance with our TIPS friends at Allemande Hall. We met up with Belinda at 5:50 and headed to the dance. It was their Christmas Dance but the TIPS Club never dresses up. We decided that we would dress up a little bit. When we first showed up it didn't look good, we barely had a square. The workshop before the dance suppose to start at 7:00 but Wendell (the caller) waited to see if anyone else was going to show up. More people did show up so the workshop started about 7:10. The dance had two squares and a few extra people. There were plenty of snacks. We had fudge, Christmas cookies, Snickle Doodle cookies, Chocolate cookies, mixed nuts, mint thin Oreo cookies, grapes and coffee. We had a great time dancing with our friends that we haven't danced with in a long time.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth