Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 7, 2016

11-6 Back to Sunday Lessons

Friendship Circle
During the day we hung around the house. I worked on my puzzle and did a little housework. Larry put a few more coats of yellow paint on his shoes. The shoes now aren't green, they are yellow. He has put about 16 coats of paint on them but they're still not as yellow as my shoes. I don't know how many more coats he's going to put on. He said the key to succeess is to be patient. In the afternoon we watched our weekly GizWiz show. We met up with Belinda at 4:00 to go to Allemande Hall for our A lessons. The TIPS club is starting mainstream lessons on Monday's so they moved A lessons back to Sunday's at 5:00, this is perfect for us. We were shy one couple to make two squares but we had fun. We were introduced to three new moves and a lot of reviewing. After dropping Belinda off at Walmart we went across the street to Taco Bell for dinner. We tried their Chicken Roll Tacos, they were very good and we shared a three layer nachos. When we got home it was 8:30. For desert we had the rest of the Health Bar dessert I had made to take to lessons. Then we watched YouTube videos. Afterwards we listened to music and I worked on my puzzle until it was time for bed. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

The shoes before converting them to yellow
Larry painting my shoes
Larry's shoes after a couple of coats of paints
What our shoes look like at the end of the day

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth