Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

11-4 Going to the Movies

 

We woke up to grey skies and drizzle. Larry continued to work on his shoe painting project, he applied another two coats this morning. While he was doing this I worked on my puzzle. Later in the morning he asked if I wanted to go to a movie, we had not been to a movie in awhile. He said that the new Dan Brown movie Inferno was playing and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children was playing. We decided to go to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children considering it's been playing for awhile. We didn't think the movie was as good as the previews. It seemed to go on forever. We were disappointed. After the movies we swung by Walmart for a couple pillows. When we got home Larry applied another two coats of paint on the shoes. My shoes are looking really good but his shoes are still green and splotchy, the yellow does not cover as well as the white, red and blue paints. Larry has not given up, he's hoping that with more coats his shoes will get better. While he was doing this I worked on my puzzle. About 3:00 I worked out with Gold's Gym for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour. When we were at Walmart we picked up an apple pie, I baked it while we hung around the in the afternoon.

For dinner I made a HEB India Butter Chicken dinner. Instead of chicken I used pork. For dessert we had a slice of the apple pie. Both the pie and dinner were delicious. In the evening we stayed home and watched YouTube videos. We watched a few movies off Amazon. The first one was Love Paleo, it was an International documentary about eating healthier. We only watched it for about a half hour, wasn't what we thought it might be. The next movie was Appalachia, The Endless Forest, it was about the Appalachia Forest. It talked about the people and the wildlife that live in the forest. We liked this movie. The last movie was Screamin' Hennan Alaskan Dog Musher. It was about a young guy's journey and friendship with a veteran Iditarod musher. It was OK, not great. We listened to music for the rest of the night. I played computer games and worked on my puzzle until I went to bed       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth