Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

11-25 A Damp Cool Day

Damp Cool Day
We woke up to rain that wasn't in the forecast but that was ok. We hung around the house all morning. I worked on my puzzle while Larry read the newspaper and played with the apps on the TV. After lunch Larry went in the garage to clean the carpeting in the boat. He ran out of carpet cleaner so we loaded Flo into the car and head to town. We went to HEB to pickup a few things, we looked at the carpet cleaners but Larry wasn't sure which one to pick, Walmart is just across the street from HEB so we went there. We ended up getting a carpet cleaner and picked up a couple more things. When we finished our shopping we went to the UPS Store for our mail.

When we returned home Larry was going to work on the carpet in the boat again but it was still wet from earlier so he put a fan on to dry it. He said he'll wait until tomorrow to finish the carpet. After putting the things away I did laundry and some housework. I cleaned the second bedroom and now it's ready for Shirley's visit, then I went back to my puzzle. The laundry and housework took me the rest of the afternoon. I baked a frozen pizza for dinner. After dinner I wiped down the inside of my kitchen cabinets which I haven't done in a very long time. When I finished we watched our YouTube RV videos and a Harry Potter DVD, The Sorcerer's Stone. Then I continued working on my puzzle and I played computer games. We had a very good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth