Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

11-22 Back to the Gym

Working out at Planet Fitness
Today was overcast with a little on and off rain. For a few weeks after my surgery I was not able to go to the gym but my incision is now healed so today I decided it was time to go. About a week ago we received notice that the tags on the truck were due so on the way to the gym we stopped at Valvoline Oil Change and got it inspected. We arrived at the gym around 9:30 and there weren't many cars in the parking lot, a bit of a surprise considering it was Tuesday. Thanksgiving is this week so the kids are out of school, I guess that's why there were so few cars. The first thing I did was sign in at the desk. Then I went to the circuit area where I worked out on weight machines and steps for a half hour. The last thing was the treadmill for thirty-five minutes. While I was working out Larry read the paper.

At 3:00 I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance for forty-five minutes. Larry worked on a couple of little projects. When I finished my workout I made dinner. In the evening we watched the fifth episode of The Durrells in Corfu and a movie on Amazon called Room. The Room started out being pretty depressing but ended up being an ok movie. Then I worked on my puzzle and played computer games. We had another relaxing day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth