Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 21, 2016

11-20 First Frost of the Year

First Frost of the Year
Larry woke up to a light frost, by the time I got out of bed the frost was gone. The temperature got down to the high 30's last night. During the day today it stayed in the low 60's. It was still another gorgeous day with sunshine. Flo and I even sat outside for a little while. We stayed around the house again relaxing. I continued working on my puzzle, Larry read the paper and worked on a review for the LG Puricare air purifier from the Seeds Program. While doing the review he tested out one of the features, he put the filter on automatic and got out a couple of the spices I cook with, he put the spices in front of the sensor on the filter to see what happens. When the sensor picked up on the odor from the spices the number on the digital indicator started to increase and pretty soon the indicator light turned from green to yellow and the speed of the filter increased. Over time the digital indicator number continued to increase and the light turned to orange and finally to red, when the light was red the filter speed increased to its maximum. Once Larry removed the spices it continued running at the higher speed until the air was clean and then the light gradually returned to green and the filter slowed down to its normal speed. It worked exactly the way it was designed to, pretty cool.

LG Puricare Air Purifier


Yesterday I wrote about the digital badge Larry got for me, currently it is programmed to scroll my name and Temple, Tx across the screen, it can be reprogrammed to scroll anything you like. Here are a couple of pictures while it is scrolling.




About 4:00 Larry and I went to Allemande Hall for A lessons. We were introduced to two new moves and we had fun with our friends. When we got home we watched last weeks episode of The Durrells in Corfu and then YouTube videos. Later on I watched Doctor Blake Mysteries. We had a relaxing evening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth