Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

11-14 Beautiful Day

A gorgeous sunny day
We woke up to another cool morning with a little dew on the grass but the sun was shining. In the morning I worked on my puzzle and Larry played with the new television and got my Wii hooked up. 

After lunch I decided it was time to do something about the high grass so I went outside and mowed. It took me an hour and a half. The grass was still wet from the dew but it really needed to be mowed. I did the front yard and half of the back. While I was doing this Larry drained the water out of the irrigation system and turned it off for the winter. He also sprayed the weeds. As I was mowing I treated for fire ants. When Larry finished the irrigation project he weedeated and blew out the garage, porch, sidewalk and driveway. The next project Larry worked on was putting the covers on the gutters. The other day when we picked up the covers we didn't realized they were for 5" gutters and our gutters are 4", he had to cut the covers down to size before installing them. He decided that he would start with the gutters in the back, while cutting the first box of covers down he decided it was a lot of work so we're going to return the other four packs to Lowe's and pick up the individual strips gutter covers for the rest of the gutters. Flo stayed outside with us the whole time. We kept ourselves busy all day. 

Making a friendship circle
While we were in Tool LuAnn asked Larry if we could angel the lessons tonight. He said sure so this evening we went to Allemande Hall for the lessons. There were enough people there for three squares. We had a lot of angels. They really didn't need us but we stayed all night. They had nine students and each student had an angel. I brought some snickle doodle cookies to the lessons and a few more people brought other snacks. They had plenty of food to snack on. We were amazed how many moves Dale introduced to the class considering this was their second week. The class is doing great. We had a nice time.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth