Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 11, 2016

11-10 Getting Ready For A Dance

Getting Ready
The rain is gone. This morning we loaded Flo into the car and got the Minnie out of storage. Every year at this time Jerry Story has a plus square dance weekend in Tool Texas that we love so once again we are attending. When we got the Minnie home Larry checked the air pressure in the tires and the  air springs, he also filled the water tank. On our last trip the mount for our satellite radio broke and the radio was left hanging by the wires, this was the second time this same mount had broken. Larry ordered a different mount and it had come in so he installed the new mount. Then he plugged the Minnie into power and started cooling down the refrigerator. The next thing was loading it up with food and clothing, this took about an hour. I didn't have to vacuum it out considering before putting it in storage I had already cleaned the Minnie. In the morning all that has to be done to the Minnie is put the milk in it and some little things. After getting the Minnie ready I made gumbo to take with us, when we are on a short trip like this I like to have something prepared that I can easily heat up.
I love square dancing
In the afternoon I worked on my puzzle and Larry read. Flo spent most of the day coming in and out of the house. She loves the cool weather but she doesn't like staying outside alone. Larry and I met up with Belinda to go to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers A group. They were happy we showed up that way they had two squares. We had a super time. When we got home Flo was happy to see us. We said our hellos and then I gave her a snack. After changing clothes we relaxed. Larry read a little and worked on my puzzle. Then I played computer games until it was time to go to bed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth