Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 31, 2016

10-30 Puzzle Do Over

Neuschwanstein Castle
The middle of last month I finished assembling a jig saw puzzle called Paradise. When I put a puzzle together I separate similar colored pieces into different boxes. Well, when I was working on my last puzzle I decided to use the box from Neuschwanstein Castle for this. When I was removing the bag from the box with the pieces of the puzzle in it the bag flew open and the pieces went all over the place. I picked up the pieces and put them back in the bag. So after finishing up the last puzzle I decided I should reassemble Neuschwanstein Castle just to make sure all the pieces are there. I haven't concentrated on assembling it because of all the weekend square dancing trips and I guess I simply didn't feel like working on it. Today I was feeling better so I worked on it most of the afternoon and before going to bed. While I was working on the puzzle Larry reloaded Windows 10 on one of our computers that's seven years old, it has been working great and then a couple of weeks ago Microsoft applied one of their updates and it has not worked well since, while he was working on the computer he also wrote a review for The Seeds Program on a WiFi Extender made by TP-Link. We also watched a little football which we haven't done in years. In the evening we watched YouTube videos and a couple movies on Amazon. One movie was A Brilliant Young Mind, it was a movie on a gifted teenager in math. How he learns to cope with new friendships and self confidence when he gets a spot on the British squad of an International Mathematical Olympiad. It was very well made.The other movie was Breaking the Sound Barrier, which was a documentary about the people who tried to break the sound barrier and what they learned when people failed. It was very informative and very well done. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Watching television
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth