Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 14, 2016

10-13 I'm So Excited!!!

Today was a great day. We didn't have anything on the agenda. Larry wrote a review for The Home Depot Seeds Program. I worked on a few Sudoku puzzles. Flo really wanted to do something so I sat outside with her a couple of times enjoying the nice fall breeze. I worked out with Gold's Gym for a half hour. While I was working out Larry looked out the back window and saw a couple of deer laying in the grass. Deer come through our yard frequently but this was the first time we have seen them laying in the yard. We went to Sun City to learn the last two moves of A2, the all 8 and all 4 couples concepts. The Sundancers reserve a room from 5:00 to 8:00, our lessons are 5:00 to 6:00 and the rest of the time they dance A moves. If they have enough people they do one C tip. We stayed all the way through their dance, every other tip was at the class level so the students got the opportunity to dance and gain more experience. During our dances they did a lot of the concepts we learned tonight, this was a little difficult for the rest of the dancers because they said theses concepts aren't usually called at a dance. Larry and I are very excited, we have now been introduced to all the A1 and A2 moves. We had a super evening. We're still going to go to Mondays lessons at Allemande hall in Waco to get some floor time and help keep two squares at the lessons.

Bush's Chicken just opened a brand new restaurant that is on our route home from Sun City so we stopped there for dinner. We seldom eat fried chicken, maybe once or twice a year. Their chicken tenders and rolls were excellent. When we got home Flo was waiting by Larry's chair for us. She was happy to see us. Then I did dishes. I worked on my annual book and computer games until I went to bed. Be Happy!!!!!!   

A couple deer laying in our backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth