Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

10-12 A Normal Day


We didn't do much today but we still had fun. Started off the day by going to the gym where I did the thirty minutes circuit area, thirty-five minutes on the treadmill and ten minutes of stretching.When I do the treadmill I usually do the hill program at the speed of 4.0 but today I changed to the fat burning program, by doing this I didn't burn as many calories but I burned more fat. I had a great workout. On the way home we swung by The UPS Store to pick up our mail and a package waiting for us. When we got home Flo was waiting for us at the garage door. She was very happy to see us.

After lunch we stayed around the house. I did three loads of laundry. While I was doing this Larry worked on his Seeds Program reviews. I left the front door open so Flo could come in and out of the house, well that was a mistake, I didn't tell Larry so he wasn't monitoring her on the cameras so she started to walk to the lake to go swimming. Our neighbor and her boys tried to get her to come back with treats but she wouldn't. The lady came to the door and told us that Flo was walking down the street. We thanked her and then got the car to go get her. She had only made it a couple more doors down from our neighbor. She was happy we came to her. I put her in the car and we went home. She was worn out, she was panting heavy like she wanted to go for a swim so I was gong to take her for a swim. Larry told me she was limping and he didn't think it was a good idea. At first I was upset with him but I got over it considering he was right. It didn't take her long to cool off.  

In the evening we watched YouTube videos about RV Living and an Amazon movie called Gosford Park. It was a British mystery where a group of rich Britons gather for a shooting weekend. It was a good movie. Afterwards I worked on my book and played computer games. Have a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth