Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

9-7 It's time!!!

Joining Planet Fitness
A couple of months ago I told Larry I was thinking about joining a gym so every once in awhile he teases me about joining. I've been putting it off. I told him I could workout on my Wii Fit and other programs that work with it but I don't always follow through, I will do it once in awhile. We have been following a few bloggers on YouTube and one of them said he joined Planet Fitness for $20.00 a month. Yesterday, Larry checked out a few gyms on the internet to see how much it would cost and what they had to offer. He looked at Anytime Fitness, Just Fitness and Planet Fitness. We decided on Planet Fitness. This morning was the day to join Planet Fitness. Before going to Planet Fitness we swung by Belton Feeds to pickup some more food for Flo. Planet Fitness offers three programs, a Black Program for $20 a month where you have to sign up for a year, a $10 program which also requires a yearly commitment or for $15.00 a month the program is month to month, no yearly commitment. These plans actually end up being $3 a month more because they each have a $36 membership fee, then add on tax and the $20 plan is now just under $25. We decided on the Black Program, with it the member gets unlimited guest visits, can use any Planet Fitness and you gain access to the massage tables/chairs. We signed Larry up as the member and I will go as as a guest, this means Larry has to accompany me to the gym. We signed him up as the card holder because he might use the massage tables and I wouldn't, guest aren't allowed to use them. While we were at the gym I used the treadmill for 35 minutes. Afterwards we went home.

Free T-shirt for joining Planet Fitness
After lunch Larry was thinking about going to the lake but the wind was up so we stayed at home. I worked on my puzzle and my adventure book and Larry read. In the evening we watched YouTube videos and a documentary on Amazon called Bob Dylan Never Ending Narrative 1990-2006, it was about Bob Dylan's career during 1990-2006. It was interesting documentary about the changes Bob Dylan made during this period of his life as he was getting older. After watching the documentary we watched a few episodes of Cafe Racing. We had a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth