Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 15, 2016

8-14 What a Lazy Day

We had a lazy day
We woke to overcast skies and a little rain. We stayed at the house all day. Flo didn't even pester us about going anywhere. We watched the Olympics in the afternoon and evening. Last night I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning to finished reading The Mask so today I got back to working on my jigsaw puzzle. We watched YouTube videos, a couple episodes of GizWiz and last weeks Sunday PBS shows (Dancing on the Edge and Tunnel). For dinner we finished up the Hatch Chili Enchiladas. I guess sometimes you just need to take a day off and just hang around the house.

An overcast day in Texas
The Hatch Chili Enchiladas we had for dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth