Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

8-10 Not Feeling Well

Allergies
Today was the eleventh day in a row it has reached 100 plus degrees and were not supposed to have a day below 100 until Saturday. The heat and lack of rain are taking a toll on all the yards, even though everyone has a sprinkler system their grass is still getting brown areas. I woke up not feeling well and never did get to feeling normal. Once in awhile my allergies kick in and it takes most of the day before I feel better. Instead of going to the lake we loaded Flo in the car and went to town to do our weekly grocery shopping at HEB. Before going shopping we gave the car a bath at The Car Wash Barn. By the time we finished our shopping it was already getting hot. After lunch I went to bed for a couple of hours. Larry read while I napped and when I woke up I did a little reading. About 2:00 I decided to workout, I turned on the TV to begin my workout and discovered the Olympics were on and the USA ladies volleyball was on so we watched them. Very unusual for us to watch TV before the evening news shows. After watching the USA win I worked out a half hour on my Gold's Gym and a half hour of Just Dance 2016. When I finished we watched some YouTube videos.
The temperature at our house at 5:00

Gold's Gym Workout
Just Dance 2016 Workout
Usually on Wednesday we go to Georgetown to dance with The Shirts 'n' Skirts Club but I still wasn't feeling well so we decided to stay home. While hanging around the house we watched YouTube videos until the Olympics came on at 7:00 to 11:00. After the Olympics I read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth