Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

7-29 Happy Friday!!!


Happy Friday!!!! This morning was a day of errands. We loaded Flo into the car and off to town we went. First stop was Walmart to pickup a couple of things. Then we stopped at The Home Depot to pickup another plastic container for my sewing stuff. We were going to go to the library to return a book we finished reading but decided to wait. Flo hasn't been swimming for a couple of days so we went to Nolan Creek to let her swim. We were the only ones at the creek. Flo did her normal sniffing and swimming. When she swims she usually get out about halfway to the restaurant but today she swam all the way there. Once in awhile she rested by standing on the bottom of the creek. By the time she got out she was exhausted but she kept on moving considering she had to go back to the car. We were almost back to the car when she got back into the water and swam some more. This time when she got out she rolled in the grass. While rolling she slid down to some dirt so she was filthy. Larry brought me a towel to wipe her down but she was too dirty so I made her go back into the water. After she swam a bit more Larry told her it was time to go. It was a slow walk to the car considering she was really exhausted. When we got to the car I wiped her down and put her in the car. Once she hit the seat with her head she was out like a light. The next stop was HEB to do our weekly grocery shopping. Flo didn't even know we went shopping she was sound asleep. The last stop was The UPS Store to get our mail. By the time we got home Flo woke up and she slowly got out of the car with help from her dad. I put the groceries away and then I made lunch. After lunch I laid down for a couple of hours. Today Flo let me take a nap because she was too tired to bark. Larry read while I napped. When I woke up I worked out for a half hour with Just Dance. 

In the evening we stayed around the house, we didn't have a dance to attend. We watched a few YouTube videos, I worked on my puzzle for an hour, we watched a movie and we read. The movie we watched was on Amazon called Good Night and Good Luck, it was about Edward R. Murrow, a CBS newscaster who took on Joseph McCarthy. It was very slow moving and could have been better considering the it was loaded with big stars. After the movie we read until it was time to go to bed.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth