Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 29, 2016

7-28 Boating and Dancing

Boating
This morning we returned to Lake Stillhouse Hollow for another day of boating. While at the lake Larry and I floated in the boat and water-skied. This was the first time this season so we didn't ski too hard. We saw a few fishermen and a family pulling a tube behind their boat. We were at the lake for about an hour and a half. We had a nice time.

After putting the boat in the garage and hanging the towels, gloves and vests out to dry we went inside the house where Flo was waiting at the door. After lunch I took a nap while Larry read. Then I worked out for a bit on the Wii Fit and Larry repaired one of our water-ski bindings, a strap had broken this morning while skiing. I finished reading The Innocent so I started the next book in the series called The Doll.

At 6:00 we met up with Louis and Diane at Walmart to go dancing with the Coryell County Squares Club. We got there early enough for the plus workshop. There were two squares throughout the dance with Ed Larder and Wendell Moore calling. They did six tips and I danced all of them. Larry sat out a couple because there were three men that didn't have a partner so I danced with them. We had a nice time dancing with friends. We had a very good day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth